Welcome to Pet Lodge’s Pet Spa!
Pet Lodge provides the ultimate pet grooming experience. Whether your pet is caked with mud or is getting ready for the family portrait, we help your four-legged family member look their best. In our specially equipped facilities, we’ll take your pet from tub to towel. . .no fuss, no muss!
We offer teeth brushing, nail dremmeling, ear cleaning and anal gland expression as a standard on every groomer’s bath. If your furry friend has arthritis, has trouble standing, is blind or simply hates the grooming process, your groomer will make them comfortable while we make them beautiful!
“Our puppy Tanner stayed there for almost a week, and then less than a week later we took him again for 5 days. My wife was feeling a little guilty about having to leave him again so soon but found out quickly that was unfounded. As soon as she arrived in the parking lot of Pet Lodge, Tanner was trying to get out of the car. He pulled her to the front door and immediately went to the entrance for daycare. When the daycare tech came out the door to get him, Tanner practically jumped in her arms! We love Pet Lodge for loving our Tanner! Thank you!”
Pet Lodge Spa Services
- Bubble Bath – Invigoration, deep cleansing bath, brush out & ear cleaning.
- Geriatric Feel-like-a-Pup-Again – Includes warm hydro massage bath (hydrotherapy), and start-to-finish attention. Ideal for dogs with arthritis, hip dysplasia, or other muscle problems. We use a blend of menthol & peppermint shampoos to open pores & reduces impurities, and then apply allspice & red poppy shampoos to promote muscle, joint & pain relief.
- FURminator Treatment – Reduce Shedding! Price varies by size – Formulated to enhance the natural beauty of your pet’s coat. Enriched with Omega-3 fatty acids to help reduce excessive shedding & promote healthy skin & coats. Helps reduce amount of dander and hair for shed-less homes!
- All-Over Body Massage – Massage relaxes your pet which makes them happy and healthy. Pet Lodge believes in bonding with your pet. Not only are all-over massages good therapy for pets, but massage strengthens the bond between us and your pet and gives them a healthy workout at the same time. Massage can calm hyperactive pets and bring relief to dogs suffering from painful hip dysplasia, arthritis, and backaches. Our head to toe massages comfort vacationing guests. We haven’t had a pet complain yet!
- Nail Trim – Don’t need a full grooming, but want your dog’s nails done? We’ll clip, file or grind your dog’s nails. If you like, we’ll polish ’em, too, for the latest in Canine haute couture! Ask for available colors.
To Make it Even Easier – Take the First Step Now!
Go ahead and schedule your grooming phone consultation. This time is set aside for you to meet us and for us to meet you. We’ll answer any questions you have and make it a snap to book your pet’s first groom with us. You can see first hand how our professionals make staying at Pet Lodge just like home!
A healthy, clean, beautiful pet – that’s our goal every time!
Top ten reasons why it costs more to get your pet groomed than to get your own hair cut!
10. Your hairdresser doesn’t wash and clean your rear-end.
9. You do not go eight weeks without washing or brushing your hair
8. Your hairdresser doesn’t give you a sanitary trim
7. Your hairdresser does not clean your ears
6. Your hairdresser does not remove the boogies from your eyes
5. You sit still for your hairdresser
4. Your haircut doesn’t include a manicure or pedicure
3. Your hairdresser only washes the hair on your head
2. You don’t bite or scratch your hairdresser
1. The likelihood of you pooping on your hairdresser is pretty slim.